QJE PS30SWI DC REGULATED POWER SUPPLY 13.8V fixed output Designed for communication equipment 30A
PS30SWI is a high efficiency,compact,lightweight, high performance switching power supply.It is also engineered to minimize the noise
specifically for the communication.Even when the noise occurs, it can be eliminated by the Noise Offset control.Many convenient functions like voltage pre set knob and a highly visible back lit meter are all included in this standard powersupply.
1. input vol tage:110VAC 60Hz 220VAC 50Hz
2. output vol tage:13. 8VDC Adjusts voltage. Turn clockwise to inerease and counter clockwise to decrease the voltage. When it
is set at the center position it will supply 13.8 volts
3. output voltage regulation:less than 2%
4. protection: Short- circuit, Automatic current limiting With in 30A
5. output current: 30A (max), 20A (continuous )
6. Ripple: less than 80mVp-p at rated load
7. fuse:110V:8A 220V:5A
8. Meter:single volt/current meter, back-lit
9. Dimensions: 150(W) X 70(H)X 220(L)mm( Pro ject ions not included)
10.Weight; approx. 1. 5kg
1. Even though the chassis of the unit is negatively grounded, use correct terminals to connect cable.
2. When plugging the unit into a wall outlet, it must be turned off.
3. Place the unit in a dry and well ventilated area.
4. Never touch the unit while it is working. Even though it is designed for high efficiency, the unit will still get hot.
5. A current limiting system will protect the unit from overloading.
6. If a short circuit occurs while outputing, the unit will be protected by
a short circuit protection function. Turn off the unit and repair the cause of the short circuit immediately,
then turn it back on.
7. Do not use the unit for devices that require high current input
at the start, such as motorized equipment. Do not use the unit to charge a car battery.
8. Do not use a car cigarette lighter in the cigarette plug
301 – 400W